Conquer anxiety, worry, and self-doubt
Find your best path
How you see yourself is vital to your overall health and well-being. What you focus on determines your direction. I will help you identify and focus on your strengths and empower yourself to find your best path forward through whatever life brings your way.
- You feel stressed and anxious most of the time
- You never thought you would ask for help, but life has gotten out of your control
- You have a running dialogue with yourself starting with “what if”
- You worry daily and replace old worries with new ones
- You are self-critical to the point of feeling worthless
- You over-think and over-analyze everything from small conversations to big decisions
- You have achieved so much, but you focus more on what you “should” be doing
- You say “yes” when you wish you could say “no,” but you do not want to let people down even though you know you are spread too thin
- You often don’t feel good enough or that you are measuring up
- You compare yourself to others or to a former version of yourself
- You long to have peace of mind, happiness, and purpose
If so, I can help.
I offer therapy for high-achievers, over-thinkers, worriers, and people pleasers who want amazing relationships with themselves and others.
By working together, I can help you empower yourself, rediscover your strengths, remove barriers on your path, and ultimately achieve your goals.
I believe you have the power within yourself to heal your hurts and overcome your fears. You have the capacity to learn skills, view yourself in a more positive light, and make lasting changes to your life. Together, we will rediscover and lean heavily on what you already possess within you to help you reach your potential.
We will remove barriers created by past experiences and self-doubt. This is your call to make, but you will not have to go through it alone. We will work together to identify your strengths and find your direction. Through counseling you can achieve your life goals for relationships, emotional health, and overall well-being.